Telmo and Tula will feature an easy craft to do with children, plasticine magnets shaped like animals. Here we show you how to make yourself a magnet shaped like a butterfly. You can do anything you want as far as children imagination takes it.
– Colored Plasticine
– A roller
– Cola Blanca
– Bowl of latex
How to make this craft step by step!
1. We took a piece of colored plasticine and pass the roller until it is flat, with a thickness of about 2 cm.
2. With a stylus draw on plasticine animal silhouette you want, in this case we will make the wings of a butterfly, but you can do any animal you want. Then, we cut through the drawn silhouette with a plastic knife and remove the plasticine left, and we have a beautiful wings!
3. Take plasticine of different colors, with one color we will throttle the butterfly’s body. We will make small balls of other colors, press them well to make them thinners, and with them, we decorate the body of our animal, eyes will also be nice and fun to add.
4. Once we have finished our craft we will need help from an adult to give a bit of latex painting. We will use a brush and paint on both sides, and after let it dry. This will help to solidify the animal and prevents it from breaking or deforming.
5. When it is totally dry, we will turn it to stick the magnet with white glue. The magnet is ready! Now we just have to look for anything metal where we can stick magnets, an example might be the fridge, for hanging the pictures and crafts kids do!