Nice notebooks for all the important things: friends phones, dedications and fun phrases …You will not forget anything!
Here are Telmo and Tula with new craft ideas to make yourself. Today these two funny brothers are going to teach the craft of a Japanese notebook, you can write down all the important things or it can be a present, may be a good gift for an invisible friend, for mother’s day or father’s day.
Let’s see how to make this simple craft!
Materials for the craft
– White sheets
– Color cards
– Felt color
– Pencil, Scissors, glue and white glue
Do it Yourself step by step!
– Take three white sheets, or more if you want many more sheets in the book. Cut them in half to make them smaller
– Paste the half sheets sides making a very long horizontal strip
– Fold the edge of the strip with the size you want for your notebook. Continue bending the rest in zig zag with the same size. We have prepared the book sheets
– Make the notebook covers cutting two rectangles of cardboard with the same size as the paper folds or slightly larger
– Cut the felt to cover the tops with the color you like. The felt must have the same size of the cardboard covers over two fingers margin of each side.
– Glue the cardboard covers in the center of the felt, cut and fold the corners, paste it with white glue.
– Cut two colored cardboard slightly smaller than the covers
– Paste with glue first zigzag fold to the cover, after paste the cardboard colored on it. Do the same with the other cover
– Make figures with colored felt and glue it over the top with the motif you like. You can make a mobile if you are going to use the the notebook as a phone book, some fruit if are going to write recipes,or you can do what you like the best!