Cooking with children is to share good moments with them and the food and also have a fun time with the little ones. Today we make a delicious recipe for cupcakes, a candy that can be taken at breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert. Who does not like them with milk?
We will learn the recipe for homemade muffins. Telmo and Tula tell as how to prepare them! mmmmm ..
– First of all, call to an adult to light and warm the oven to 180 degrees.
– In a bowl that can be heated, put two eggs and sugar.
– Ask an adult to remove the eggs with sugar by heating in a water bath. The water bath is to put the bowl in a larger pan with hot water and cooking is achieved smoothly and steadily.
– In the meanwhile you can start spreading butter into the muffins molds and sprinkle a little of flour too, so muffins do not stick into the molds.
– We add to the eggs and sugar paste the remaining ingredients, stirring: flour, butter and lemon grated.Done! We have ready the cupcakes mass!
– Split the mass onto the mold
– Ask an adult to place them into the oven to don’t burn yourself, 12 minutes at 180 degrees and there you are! you have a deliciousmuffins ready!
– And to give a final touch to the muffins, sprinkle over some icing sugar or sugar glass and chocolate chips.
You can combine the chocolate chips with chopped nuts, such as walnuts or hazelnuts and you can keep trying different types of muffins cakes, all are delicious! Bon appetit!