A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually stores technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The objective of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any web page will be diminished considerably. To see more information on what the cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency we detail the use of the cookies that makes this website in order to inform you with the maximum possible accuracy.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Socail Networkds: Each social network uses its owns cookies so you can click on buttons type Likes or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website and its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies tools and from this place you should carry your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect cookies handling by mentioned browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the same case that the Google Analytics cookies, that are stored on servers in the United States and Google agrees not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard into this link. For information on how Google uses the cookies check this other link.
- For any queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.