Currently the movie rental service on YouTube is not available in all countries, They will gradually implementing it , but if you can not watch the beginning of the movie video it’s probably that the service are not able for the rent in your country.
What is needed to start renting movies on Youtube ?
How to rent children’s movies ?
– Login to Youtube
– Visit the video you’d like to purchase and click the button displaying the purchase price.
– For some videos, the rental and HD options will be listed. (Note that HD might only be available for certain devices.) For movie rentals, your movie will be available for the duration of the rental period after you start watching it for the first time. Purchases will be available to watch as many times as you like and don’t expire.
– If you have a coupon to redeem, click I have a coupon to show the coupon code field. Enter your code and click Apply, then click Continue.
– Select the payment method you wish to use from Google Wallet, or add a new payment method, then click Complete to finish the transaction.
– Once your payment has gone through, you’ll receive a purchase confirmation.
– You can find all the videos you’ve purchased by visiting youtube.com/purchases while signed into your account.
Customers have the ability to return or cancel their purchase anytime within 7 days of purchase if they have not begun playback. If you ordered content that is defective, unavailable or does not perform as stated, you may request a refund at any time.
When a refund is granted, we’ll revoke access to the paid content and your money will be returned.
You may cancel a subscription payment at any time. If you cancel an annual subscription, you may request a refund for any unused portion of the payment period.
Learn more about how to request a refund.